Blue Willow Mercantile is very proud to have a great tech, Mike. He quickly and professionally services any make and model of sewing machine, embroidery machine, overlock/serger and longarm machine.Machines may be dropped off and picked up Monday though Saturday, at our store in Wheaton. Please feel free to call, when you arrive, if you would like us to carry your machine for you.
- Power cord
- Foot control
- Zigzag presser foot
- Zigzag or standard needle plate
- Bobbin case
- Spool cap that you typically use
- If you are getting an embroidery module serviced you must bring with a hoop and embroidery foot
- OPTIONAL - Sample of stitching/project – If you are having an issue and want to show us what is happening
- All other accessories should be kept at home (FHS knee lever, tray table, adaptors, after market lighting, etc)
If you machine does not have a zigzag needle plate + presser foot it can not be serviced correctly. All other feet should be left at home.
We service Handiquilter, Babylock, Bernina & Janome longarms. Please call our Wheaton location with any specific questions about this process.